Until someone submits the correct answers to these Trivia Questions we will not add any more trivia questions at this time.
1. What type of car did Sheehan's garage sell?
2. How much would a whole cake of ice cost
from the Blanch Brothers in 1909
3. Who were the owners of Morshee's superette?
Week #3 Winner:__________________
1. Who was the Fire Chief when the Torrent
was put into use?
2. Where was the Lubec Jail located?
3. When did Clarence Small become Fire Chief?
Week #2 Winner:_______________
Thank You for visiting our web page!!
Contact us at:
Lubechistoricalsociety@yahoo.com or Click Here
1. The town of Lubec once paid $5.00 for
every ???? skin you brought in
2. Where was Lubec's commercial cranberry
3. What was derived from Lubec herring
scales and used in nail polish?
Week #1 Winner:_______________
Every few weeks we will post a new set of trivia questions along with the name of the "first" person to submit "ALL" the correct answers. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org, identify the week # your answering, provide you name so we can post it if your the first person with all the correct answers. (first name, last initial or full name). GOOD LUCK & LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Copyright © 2014 Lubec Historical Society. All rights reserved.